- Ph.D., Engineering Management, Old Dominion University
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, Istanbul Technical University
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Istanbul Technical University
Areas of Interest:
- The nexus of water-energy-food-climate; sustainability; renewable energy systems
- Decision support, portfolio management and policy development in the water and energy sector
- Systems analysis
- Global product innovation, development and marketing
- Customer-oriented product development and strategic planning
- Business forecasting, market analyses and feasibility studies, business case development
- Non-profit management
- EMGT 6910 – INES 8090 Technological Decision Making
- EMGT 6930 – INES 8090 Capital Cost Estimating
- EMGT 6142 – INES 8090 Quality and Manufacturing Management
- EMGT 6904 – INES 8090 Product & Process Design
- SEGR 2111 Introduction to Engineering Management
- SEGR 2106 Engineering Economic Analysis
- SEGR 3670 Total Quality Systems
- Irene Okioga, Yesim Sireli and Tiffany Storms, Energy Saving Goals and Target Setting for Combined Heat and Power Systems-A Study Based on Data Analysis of Wastewater Treatment Plants in the U.S., Special Issue of International Journal of Energy Science, upcoming.
- Yesim Sireli and Erol Ozan, Exploring the Possibility of Change in the US Utilities’ Market Orientation towards More Renewable Energy, International Journal of Environment and Sustainable Development, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 60-71, 2013.
- Yesim Sireli and Charles A. Mengers, Need for Change towards Systems Thinking in the U.S. Nuclear Industry, IEEE Systems Journal, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 239-253, 2009.
- Yesim Sireli, Paul Kauffmann, and Erol Ozan, Integration of Kano’s Model into QFD for Multiple Product Design. IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 380-390, 2007.
- Erol Ozan, Yesim Sireli, and Paul Kauffmann, A New Market Adoption Model for the Information Systems Industry, Engineering Management Journal, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 16-24, 2007.
- Paul Kauffmann, Erol Ozan, and Yesim Sireli, Feasibility of TAMDAR: An Aircraft-based Weather Data Collection System, Journal of Air Transport Management, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 207-215, 2004.