Referred Journal Publications
1. Qi An, Shu-Cherng Fang, Tiantian Nie* and Shan Jiang, 2018. l1-norm based central point analysis for asymmetric radial data. In press, Annals of Data Science, DOI: 10.1007/s40745-018-0147-2. [PDF]
2. Qi An, Shu-Cherng Fang, Han-Lin Li and Tiantian Nie*, 2017. Enhanced linear reformulation for engineering optimization models with discrete and bounded continuous variables. In press, Applied Mathematical Modelling. [PDF]
4. Tiantian Nie, Shu-Cherng Fang, Zhibin Deng and John Lavery, 2016. On linear conic relaxation of discrete quadratic programs. Optimization Methods and Software, 31(4), pp. 737-754. [PDF]
5. Han-Lin Li, Shu-Cherng Fang, Yao-Huei Huang and Tiantian Nie, 2016. An enhanced logarithmic method for signomial programming with discrete variables. European Journal on Operational Research, 255(3), pp. 922-934. [PDF]
Papers Under Revision/Review
1. Xiaohu Qian, Shu-Cherng Fang, Min Huang, Tiantian Nie and Xingwei Wang. Bidding decisions of non-equilibrium strategic thinking in reverse auctions. Under Review, Journal of the Operational Research Society, Submitted 2017.
3. Shan Jiang, Shu-Cherng Fang, Tiantian Nie* and Qi An, Structured linear reformulation of binary quadratically constrained quadratic programs. Under Review, Optimization Letters, Submitted 2017.
3. Shan Jiang, Shu-Cherng Fang, Tiantian Nie* and Wenxun Xing. A gradient decent algorithm for lp minimization, Under Review, European Journal on Operational Research, submitted 2018.
1. On l1-norm constrained quadratic programs.
2. Note on linear conic semi-infinite programming.
3. Incentive-driven two-sided matching and capacity control in shared-mobility systems.
4. Insightful Strategic Design of Public Bicycle Sharing Systems.