MSc/PhD/Postdoc/Visiting Scholar Applicants
Individuals interested in joining this group, please send a full CV and copies of transcripts to Dr. Goudarzi via email (email@example.com). Review of applications will begin immediately.
- Areas of interest:
- You can choose from the ongoing projects, research interests, or describe your areas of interest.
- Potential applicants with strong knowledge of computational/experimental fluid dynamics (CFD/EFD), strong background in CFD software tools (e.g. ANSYS Workbench, Star-CCM, etc.), and programming skills (e.g. Fortran) are preferred.
- Position desired:
- Visiting scholar
- Most recent or current
- Minimum GPA requirement: 3.2 out of 4.0 (undergraduate level) and 3.5 out of 4.0 (graduate level)
- Duration of expected involvement/commitment
- 0-6 months
- 6 months-1 year
- 1-2 years
- +2 years
- Funding Source
- Seeking for funding
- Statement of Purpose (300 words):
- Research background
- Research interests
- Short-term and long-term goals
- Significant achievements (awards, honors, etc.)
Undergraduate student interested in joining this group, please send a resume to Dr. Goudarzi via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). The current active projects include: building energy analysis (computationally and experimentally), marine and hydrokinetic turbine design and manufacturing, gearbox design and manufacturing, wind tunnel and water tunnel testing, flow visualization using particle image velocity (PIV), and energy resource assessment analysis.