I am a faculty at Department of Engineering Technology and Construction Management at UNC Charlotte
My academic career at UNC Charlotte started in August 2007. Prior to that I had worked as a Research and Development Engineer at Trek, Inc. (2000 – 2007).
I graduated in 1994 from Wroclaw University of Science and Technology in Poland with a M.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering (concentration in High Voltage and Materials Science). My Ph.D. in Engineering Science is from Southern Illinois University at Carbondale.
- Detection and applications of electric fields,
- High voltage engineering,
- Development of instrumentation and sensor devices
- Power electronics
- Energy harvesting
- Electric power monitoring,
- Dielectric studies,
- FEA modeling of multiphysics processes.