- Double, Double, Toil and Troubleshooting: Share Your Worst (Best?) Example of Diagnosing a Technical Glitch & You Could Win $500Witches with their warty green faces and ominous cackling—like those huddled around a bubbling cauldron in Shakespeare’s Macbeth—may not seem to have all that much have in common with engineers. But engineers do have this kind of uncanny—almost magic
- Advanced Computer Vision Lets Robot Pick Up Virtually Any ObjectHumans have long been masters of dexterity, a skill that can largely be credited to the help of our eyes. Robots, meanwhile, are still catching up.
- Volvo Envisions Autonomous Vehicles as Revolutionizing TravelSleep, meet, or have a face-to-face conversation: Volvo’s new autonomous concept car offers an intriguing group of mobile accommodations.
- Chapter 25: Data-Center Power ManagementWhy More-Than-Moore Power Management Is Required to Keep Up With Exponential Growth in ICT Data Consumption Significant gains in energy efficiency are required to keep up with the exponential growth in the data consumption of Information and Communi
- Double, Double, Toil and Troubleshooting: Share Your Worst (Best?) Example of Diagnosing a Technical Glitch & You Could Win $500