- Daxil Raja (2018 Thesis): Framework for Determining the Remaining Useful Life of the NCFS Ferry Vessels. NCDOT grant with the NC Ferry Service (NCFS) to conduct condition assessments for inclusion into the RUL Framework.
- Tyler Morgan (2019 Thesis): Manpower Efficiency of the Manns Harbor Shipyard utilizing Data Envelopment Analysis.
- TBD (2019). Freight Planning Tool for Ferry Division.
L to R: Daxil Raja, Marshall Coleman with the NC Ferry Division, and Tyler Morgan.
Past Student Researchers
- Nidhi Kapupara (2017 Project): Forensic benefits of point cloud data.
- Pauline Karanja (2017 Thesis): Best practices for asset condition assessments of facilities. Pauline explored the existing state and federal reporting mandates and a possible standardization of condition assessment reporting. Pauline’s research was accepted as an APPA’s Center for Facilities Research project.
- Ahbay Yerekar (2016 Project): Reverse Approach to the Owner’s Data Needs.
- Josh Parker (2016 Project): 3D Scanning for Reconstruction.