- Ph.D., Industrial and Systems Engineering, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 2004.
- M.S., Management Engineering, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, 1997.
- B.S., Management Science, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, 1995.
- Operations Research, Mathematical Optimization.
- ENGR 1202 Introduction to Engineering Practices and Principles II
- SEGR 2105 Computational Methods for Systems Engineering I
- SEGR 3101 System Design and Deployment
- SEGR 3102 System Simulations, Modeling & Analysis
- SEGR 3105 Computational Methods for Systems Engineering II
- SEGR 3114 Production Control Systems
- EMGT 5201 Fundamentals of Deterministic Systems
- EMGT 6904 Product and Process Design
- EMGT 6906 Processing Systems Simulation
- EMGT 6955 Systems Reliability Engineering
- Linear Programming Extensions and Applications
- Associate Professor, Systems Engineering and Engineering Management, University of North Carolina at Charlotte (2012 – ).
- Assistant Professor, Systems Engineering and Engineering Management, University of North Carolina at Charlotte (2006 – 2012).
- Post Doctoral Research Associate, Systems and Industirial Engineering, The University of Arizona (August 2004 – July 2006).
- Adjunct Assistnat Professor, Industirial and Systems Engineering, University of Florida (January 2006 – May 2006).
- Full-time Instructor, Industrial Engineering, Korea Air Force Academy (1997-2000).
Publications (Google Scholar)
Awards and Honors
- IIE Transactions Best Paper Award, 2008.
- IIE Pritsker Doctoral Dissertation Award, 2nd Place, 2005.
- Grado Fellowship, Grado Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering,
Virginia Tech, 2001-2004.
- Selected Doctoral Colloquium Participant, INFORMS Annual Meeting, Atlanta, GA, 2003.
- Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (Optimization Society)
- Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineers (OR)