Valentina Cecchi, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Dept. of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Associate, Energy Production and Infrastructure Center
9201 University City Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28223 USA
Office: EPIC 1164
Main Research Interests
- Electric power systems – modeling and analysis
- Electric power line modeling
- Mathematical modeling and simulation of multi-frequency power systems
- Non-destructive testing and measurement of power systems
- Distribution system planning and operation
- Smart grid and micro-grids
- Integration of renewable energy resources