Valentina Cecchi, Ph.D.
Assistant ProfessorDepartment of Electrical and Computer Engineering
The University of North Carolina at Charlotte
9201 University City Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28223 USA
Office: Woodward 205C
Office Hours: T and R 3:00-5:00 PM
Main Research Interests:
- Electric power systems – modeling and analysis
- Electric power line modeling
- Mathematical modeling and simulation of multi-frequency power systems
- Non-destructive testing and measurement of power systems
- Distribution system planning and operation
- Smart grid and micro-grids
- Integration of renewable energy resources