Professor of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Professor of Systems Engineering & Engineering Management
PhD in Electrical Engineering from Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA in 1987.
MS in Electrical Engineering from Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA in 1983.
BS in Electrical Engineering from Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology in 1981.
- Power system modeling, analysis and control
- Renewable and distributed energy resource modeling and integration in Smart Grids.
- Microgrid control and optimization
- Electricity markets in transmission and distribution systems
- Power electronics applications